Monday, August 9, 2010

Light Sleep, Deep Dreamer

Sleep….hmmm…I have heard of this. Not sure how I go about acquiring it though. I think I did have a taste of it last night though, oh around the wee hours of 1am or so. Wouldn’t have been so bad if I knew I didn’t have to wake up in 5hours to go to work, and worry about hearing the alarm.


Sadly it is my own fault. My brain was racing, about everything art related.Well mostly. Not sure of a time when I am not thinking about bills or my next trip to Bench! Guilty. Seriously though, blogging, what to blog about, commissions, when to finish the commissions, general random art ideas…apparently I am very inspired at 1am in complete darkness?

So I had a thought, it came to me in a dream you see…and now I need your help. One of the biggest, yet simplest troubles I have run into with our craft shows is displaying our earrings. I came up with a nifty idea while trying to doze off and it would love your feedback. Drum Roll please!

Ta-da!

I also decided to turn our business card into a cute little sticker. Stick it on a book, wallet, card, locker, wall, desk, computer anywhere you want!
 
What are your thoughts on the earring card as well as the sticker? Do you LOVE IT! Or think my art ideas created in dreams should not enter reality?

1 comment: