Monday, August 16, 2010

Eight Days of Sleep

These last few days have been pretty rough. My body has started to crash and it has been very difficult to even stay awake to get anything done out of work over these last two weeks. Not really the situation I wish to be in when we have so many art projects to wrap up. Explains why I have not been blogging recently.

Friday I decided I was going to crack down and just work! I got supplies which would keep me trucking on through the night, and Save-On was in full support of it considering Energy Drinks were on sale! Score! So I sat my toosh down, put everything I needed around me so I wouldn’t have to get up, and what do you know! I fell asleep, pencil in hand, 3 hours later. Not what I was looking to have happen. *Sigh*


Saturday was a get together with a bunch of friends to go bowling, as one of our friends, Anna, was out visiting from Quebec. Oddly enough I probably should have spent more time with her as she is a drawing nut!!! I am pretty she was born with a sketchbook (eep! Poor mother!).

Sunday has rolled around, and again my sleep caught up to me. I passed out at around 7:00pm and then work up at 10:15pm….it may have to do with the heat we are having? Not quite sure.

This week is going to be hectic! I have a funny feeling I will be seeing some overtime hours from work, and there is a lot of drawing I need to pump out. Any suggestions on how to keep moving, keep motivated and most importantly keep awake? Off to bed again, haha, oh man…I kinda remind myself of this cute little pup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zVCYdrw-1o

No comments:

Post a Comment