Sunday, November 28, 2010

Coffee Art

Let it Snow! I love winter. Sure it gets a little chilly, but nothing that can’t be battled out with the use of gloves, hats, boots and the excessive layering system of clothing! Honestly, since moving from Edmonton these Vancouver winters merely remind me of Edmonton summers. Okay, I am exaggerating a little, but you get my point:)

The first half decent snow we got was on Thursday, and of course it was like watching Dawn of the Dead, the zombies were a bit more aggressive though and trying to get on Skytrains and ended up turning on each other…. while the helpless few who remained uninfected were out on the roads driving. I got to be a zombie, it was pretty sweet.

My better half was unable to get to work. Waiting for buses which never showed, and then getting on one which took him on a joy ride, the poor man had a hour walk from his final destination to the core of downtown in hopes to find transit. He made it, but sadly got lost downtown. A call for help was made, and after giving directions I took the last few minutes of lunch to meet up with him. Seeing him soaked, and freezing, we made our way into a coffee shop to warm up for a bit. For the first time ever I was severed art in a cup! You have no idea how excited I was because of it.


I wish I could say, the snow continues, but sadly it has turned back into rain. *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment